Saturday, August 04, 2007

Search-term Saturday: The Johns

A lot of searches this week for "John Mayer's New York Apartment," "John Legend's apartment in New York City" and "John Legend's East Village Apartment." Wonder what those people plan to do when they find them. In the meantime, they found me since I blogged recently about both John Mayer and John Legend being in Bryant Park and I blog about my apartment a lot.

Appears to be some interest on the web regarding where these two Johns live in the city. Kind of creepy. After Shemar Moore was caught naked on a gay beach, there were also a lot of hits generated by a picture I had taken with him in Miami . Searches for "Shemar Moore naked pics" or variations thereof led curious eyes to BNY; unfortunately, he was partially clothed in my photo with him (but his shirt is OFF).

No comments: