Friday, May 18, 2007

Intercontinental Family Correspondence

On 5/17/07, my mom <email_address_removed@aol.com> (in North Carolina) wrote:
Did I give either one of you my Filipino cookbook? I have been looking for it and can't find it.

On 5/17/07, my brother <email_address_removed@gmail.com> (in Shanghai) wrote:
I know I didn't take it with me. Katie is the most likely person, but she doesn't cook (well).

On 5/18/07, I <email_address_removed@yahoo.com> (in Manhattan) wrote:
WHY would I take a COOKBOOK anywhere?

On 5/18/07, my dad <email_address_removed@aol.com> (in North Carolina) wrote:
Cookbook found.
Dad

My family has gone global with cyber assumptions, accusations and sibling rivalry. But whatever, I'm headed to Miami!!!

This is Katie, signing off from New York City. Tune back in for my next installment: Hot New Yorker in Florida's #1 Hook-Up Town, which will unfortunately be censored because my parents read this blog. Just kidding, Dad! Sort of. Well, not really. I mean, totally kidding.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha that is really funny. btw what is in Miami?