Tuesday, January 01, 2008

On the Brink of 2000-Great

"On the Brink of 2000-Great"
Last night's theme and multiple plays on words per our circle of NYC friends and associates

After shots, schmoozing and the televised Times Square countdown to midnight champagne toasts at Kevin’s gorgeous Bleecker Street apartment, my girls and I left the West Village around 2:30 a.m., argued with some drunk chics over a cab on Seventh Avenue, checked out an after-hours party at Kush on the Lower East Side, almost joined friends at Puck Fair at 4 a.m., but instead found ourselves speeding through the Lincoln Tunnel in a black Suburban around 5 o'clock and in a random New Jersey diner around 7:15. I finally made it back to Manhattan around 6:30 tonight.

Clicquot camera phone photo op. My nail polish matched my dress, which was pretty awesome since I found my New Year's Eve dress yesterday with only a few hours to spare after I had already gotten a manicure.
Photobucket

No comments: