Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Midweek Recap

What I did today: Woke up before my alarm went off at 6 a.m.; fell in a man's lap when the train lurched on the tracks; read the newest issue of one of our company's magazines, which doesn't hit newsstands until March; stepped out of the office for lunch for the first time in two weeks; attended mass for Ash Wednesday and walked around the city with black ashes on my forehead; decided that I am going to give up Starbursts for Lent; returned home to receive my groceries from FreshDirect within the 8-10 p.m. delivery window I had selected; finished this blog in time to catch the new episode of LOST; drinking a glass of wine now.

What I did yesterday:
Had a good day at work; attended a cardio kickboxing class at Equinox with one of my bosses; sat in the steam room even though I forgot my flip flops (I hope I didn't catch plantar warts); watched "Sex and the City" on TBS; received photos of my cousin's wedding in the Philippines and wished I could have been there; drank a glass of wine; got in bed by 11 p.m. and began a new book: Tales from the Bed: On Living, Dying and Having It All, a memoir by Jenifer Estess as told to Valerie Estess.

No comments: