Friday, October 20, 2006

Blah Blah Blogger

A recent message from my good, ole' college buddy after reading a previous post ...

Subject: I love you but you have too much time

Message: 1st I must say, I was honored to have my statements featured in your blog, it really made me feel good! But I can't wait till you have kids, because you are having way to much fun deciding where/when/how to spend your time and money living that Mary Tyler Moore lifestyle. I'm saying that like I got kids, but I think that you need them. Who has a daily blog on the internet? You're knocking on the door of LOSERVILLE!!! LOL!!! LOSER!!! Just joking!!! I LUV UUUUUUUUU!!!!

**********
From a Sonic commercial I saw tonight and rewound with DVR so I could transcribe the script in my blog:

Man: This strawberry cheesecake shake is amazing.

Woman: [Ramblings about the ingredients of the shake]

Man: Yea, I think I'll put a little something on my blog about this. All of my fans are going to be very interested in my experience of having this shake.

Woman: You mean your mom.

Man: Well, yea, she's one of the readers.

Woman: I think she's the reader.

Man: Well, now she promised to tell her neighbor about it. So ...

Woman: Ohh ... your mom's neighbor.

Man: Yea.

**********
And from the pages of Joe.My.God:

According to Lady Miss Blogger, this is my 1000th post. It's unreal that I've spewed that much nonsense in only 27 months, especially considering that for the first year I scarcely posted once a week. It reminds me of the woman who accused me of being with the CIA when she saw me taking pictures at the Iraq war protest.

"Hey! CIA! CIA! Look at him! Why is he taking pictures of us! He's CIA!"

"Chill, honey. I'm only taking pictures for my blog."

"For your what?"

"My blog. I'm a blogger. Do you know what a blogger is?"

:::pause:::

"Oh yeah, right. You're of those guys who go BLAH BLAH BLAH on the internet."

Pretty much sums it up.

**********
Yes ... yes, it does.

No comments: