Thursday, March 27, 2008

"Things I Love" Thursdays - Ken Rosato & Lori Stokes

Ken Rosato and Lori Stokes are co-anchors for Eyewitness News This Morning and Eyewitness News at Noon in New York City (Channel 7 - ABC). I am only able to tune in between 5:30 and 6am while I blend my protein shake and get ready for the gym, but they often amuse me within that 30-minute window.

I particularly love the snickers and snorts of muffled laughter that you hear in the background during humorous news clips. Like yesterday during a clip of a carjacking that took place while a news crew was actually interviewing police officers nearby. I had to snort at that one, too.

Metro Traffic Agent Joe Nolan and meteorologist Bill Evans have cool TV personalities, too, even though the latter's Accuview Forecast has inaccurately sent me to work with my wellies and it barely rained or rained at all. On more than one occasion.

"Things I Love" Thursdays are inspired by "I Love New York" (BNY, February 14, 2007).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My girlfriend and I are also loyal to that channel. The chemistry between all of them seems very real. Contrast that with the anchors on Good Day New York who dress like they're about to go clubbing. Is it just me, or does Bill Evans remind you of Tom Arnold?

KJS said...

He is totally Tom Arnold!

The Weather Man version.