Thursday, July 31, 2008

"Things I Love" Thursdays - Weirdness

I walked by this guy yesterday morning on my way to work.

Disclaimer: I only brave the crowds of Times Square ("bowling for tourists," a friend calls it), which actually aren't too bad in the early morning, just to catch a quick glimpse of my celebrity crush: GMA News Anchor Chris Cuomo. In the evening, I reroute up Sixth Avenue and cross town at Radio City Music Hall.

You know you're a New Yorker if you can see something like this and barely break step. You don't see this on Broadway ... yet you just did.
"Things I Love" Thursdays are inspired by "I Love New York" (BNY, February 14, 2007).

A Year Ago Today: Good, Bad & Ugly First-Year Moments
Two Years Ago Today: Last Night in North Carolina

2 comments:

Katie said...

You're crazy... yours was wayyyy better! mine is too wordy. I need to edit it! But thanks!!

X!ne said...

I love stuff like that about NYC. People barely even take notice of stuff like that. It's such a feeling of freedom to do whatever you want to do.