Highlights from brunch with other New York City blogger girls at Roberto Passon in Hell's Kitchen (City Wendy, Charmingly Sarcastic Since 1982, DrunkBrunch, Misguided Misadventures in NYC, No Stop Til Brooklyn, Under-Employed Girl, Vulgar Truths):
- $8 All-You-Can-Drink Champagne, Bellinis, Bloody Marys & Mimosas
- Waking up in different neighborhoods
- Sex on a [new, clean] bathroom floor in a bar
- Real estate depression leading to near-suicidal thoughts
- Roommates who date convicted yet reformed murderers
- Stripper pros and cons
- Making out across from Carrie's "Sex and the City" stoop
- White boys rapping at East Village Idiot's Triviotic
- Sharing photos from all my stops through Brooklyn
- Bringing your kids to bars (ahem, Park Slope) not recommended [we all know the little ones can't hold their liquor]
Phone photo ops -
This plate did feature a Spinach & Goat Cheese Omelette, Italian home fries, a zesty side salad and toast. I have dubbed it the second best in the city to the omelette with cream cheese and smoked salmon here, but their $8 all-you-can-drink (versus Il Bastardo's $15 all-you-can-drink) will bring me back with higher frequency.
DrunkBrunch lived up to her name with the giant mimosas.
And then I went on my City Walk.