Friday, December 29, 2006

Phone Photo Ops - Night on the Town

Walking toward Times Square on 44th Street after attending Les Miserables with Terrence (in town for the weekend), I turned around and took a camera phone photo.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Dinner at Casa La Femme North on the East Side was an Egyptian experience with tables under private tents and exotic decor.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Even the bathroom was ornately decorated from floor to ceiling.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

But the next time I order fish, I will first ask the server if the fish comes out looking like a fish.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
After cutting my meal in half (above), I had to cover its eyeball with a tomato so that it wouldn't stare at me while I ate it.

No comments: