Friday, December 22, 2006

Phone Photo Op - Inappropriate Gingerbread

This afternoon my coworkers exchanged a few more Christmas gifts. Julie, an avid yoga enthusiast, handed out gingerbread men in a variety of yoga positions. Our sales manager looked at my cookie and then paused when she saw the cookie of one of the sales associates.

"You know," she said, "Your cookie and his cookie should be together."

So we tested her theory.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Our founder and former CEO would certainly not approve of these highly inappropriate photos of sugar, flour and water.

Disclaimer: This photo is not necessarily indicative of the type of people with whom I work in advertising sales. Though as I snapped this phone photo op, I said to our sales manager, "So when people ask me what I did at work today ..."

"Yes," she said. "These are the people you work with."

No comments: