Friday, November 02, 2007

Phone Photo Ops - The View from the Top

So we aren't exactly at the top yet, but if kind of feels that way. My best friend will now be in 23 episodes of Tyler Perry's House of Payne. Tokii (known by another name in the industry) will be flying down to Atlanta from New York every Sunday through Wednesday until January.

Last night, I left midtown after work and went to her apartment in Jersey to hang out before she leaves on Sunday for her first week of filming. Tonight some friends and I are taking her out for a little V.I.P. treatment at our favorite Lower East Side lounge.

The view of the city from Tokii's apartment before I fell asleep last night
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And the rainbow sunrise looking East over the Hudson River when I awoke this morning
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The city becomes even more beautiful when you are feeling on top of the world.

No comments: