Sunday, May 04, 2008

Brunching and Walking on a Sunday Afternoon

Brunching at Roberto Passon with friends, a new boyfriend in the crew and the french toast with the just-right wheaty texture and sugary consistency and the perfect ratio of syrup to eggs and butter ... and the $8 all-you-can-drink bellinis, bloody marys, mimosas and screwdrivers from noon to 3:30pm.
Photobucket

Proof that Mayra is pregnant
... other than the ultrasound photos
Photobucket
Cookies-n-Cream Hersey's bar in a croissant

Walking from 50th and Ninth to the start of today's
city walk at 110th Street and Broadway
Photobucket

Upper West Side cafés
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bars
Photobucket

Street fairs
Photobucket

Benches and tree-lined streets
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your picture make me miss city life, albeit Chicago, not NYC. But all my life, while growing up in the city, I wanted a house in the suburbs. Now that I do, those pictures make me a little homesick.