Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Good Job

Last night I attended a client event hosted by one of our advertising sales directors and her sales associate. My intention was to simply meet the spa coordinator and take a few pictures because I had researched the spa and referred it for their client event, but when I arrived, I learned that one of their media clients had canceled so they invited me to take the open massage spot.

After sipping Pinot Grigio and sampling several heavy Hors D'oeuvres and fine chocolates, I received the most amazing one-hour massage at a spa in Tribeca that was recently featured in Allure Magazine. I know that Kanye West was rapping about more than just the material riches and exclusive services of the well-to-do in his recent hit single "The Good Life," but for a few hours last night, it was feeling like the good life to me ... or at least the good job for sure!

No comments: