Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Phone Photo Ops - New Roommie

I don't like dogs.*
But I like my roommate.
My roommate likes dogs.
So now we have a dog.





The dog doesn't seem to care that I don't like her.

*To rephrase, it's not that I don't like dogs. My sentiments toward dogs are somewhat parallel to my feelings about children. I like kids that I can return to the parents when I'm tired of them.

A Year Ago Today: High Caloric Weekend
Two Years Ago Today:
Hoboken Saint Patrick's Day
Phone Photo Ops - St. Patty's Day in NJ
Phone Photo Op - Walking to the PATH

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! She's adorable. I'm glad you've started posting again. As a born and raised New Yorker, I'm fascinated by your blog. Hope all's well!

KJS said...

Thanks so much for checking in! I've been so busy the past few months and have been trying to catch up on my posts.

Anonymous said...

How could you not love that little face?